Weight Loss!!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

So Dumb!

For most of my life I feel like I'm a disappointment. Pregnant by a druggie, overweight for most of my life, it took me until I was 33 to get my bachelor's degree.

I want to be inspiring! Not for what I've done but for succeeding after never giving up!

Today is Thanksgiving! Halloween was easy because I could usually careless about eating candy, but this is the first holiday with my new outlook.

I started my day with my normal breakfast sandwich, Arnold bread, 1 egg+ eggwhite, cheese, ham, spinach, tomato. YUM! For lunch, chicken kabob, black bean salad, and asparagus, so much I couldn't finish, but it was only 6 points, so I have 19 points left for dinner. I've already decided what of my favorites I am going to eat, with a few 'spare' points just in case.

Today is no different from any other day, it's another day to succeed!

That's right... I am God's Masterpiece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Eph 2:10)

No comments:

Post a Comment