Weight Loss!!

Monday, November 23, 2009

I show love in food

Its bad enough that I find comfort in food, but I give love in food too!

It's a good thing in some ways, no one has to eat something they don't like or if they are a veggie-eater, I always make sure they are taken care of or if there is something that makes their belly hurt, I try to accomodate.

Today is ice cream cake for ANs b-day, and for FO... we are having vanilla ice cream cake because he's allergic to chocolate (his has caramel).

When I talk to people about WW, they talk about how its so hard. I really don't find that it's hard because eating foods that agree with us, that are good stuff in, means good stuff out, I've had more energy than I've had in a long time! I'm looking forward to a future of doing a lot of things I wouldn't normally do!

No comments:

Post a Comment