Weight Loss!!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Food Choices

I have always been about ‘sneaking in a vegetable’. I’ve actually shredded zucchini and mixed it in the spaghetti sauce until it dissolved. I’ve added a package of spinach here and there, so I am not sure why it didn’t occur to me to put a tomato on my breakfast sandwich until I read an article in Women’s Health magazine about breakfast and some yummy things you could eat at breakfast. Today, I even added a handful of spinach!

I’m not about fake food, I hate fat free anything, I can taste the chemicals or food with fake sugar! GROSS!!

That being said, I will substitute apple sauce for oil or try to cook with a little less oil or butter, make cupcakes with punkin instead of eggs and oil. Whole wheat instead of white flour, I do what I can, where I can.

My sandwich today… tre manifique! It’s all about small choices. It’s like saving a dollar everyday, it doesn’t seem like much but at the end of the year it’s an extra $365!

“Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.” ~ William Jennings Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment