Weight Loss!!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Holiday Week

Trying to figure out how I am going to weigh in this week. I might be able to weigh in on Saturday in Pontiac. I know that I'll have a good week if I put my mind and heart to it.

I've made my barley and spinach for the week's lunch. I will saute some mushrooms, onions, and garlic, add the barley and have the spinach with it. YUM! I stuffed my green peppers with it this week, and it was a hit in our house! I can't tell you how thankful I am to have the support of Phyllis in this because it's hard enough, I couldn't imagine if I had a child that turned her nose up at spinach, instead she choses it!!

Thursday is Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for having a good start on the Holidays, it will help me to stay motivated and not make poor choices or make the choice of eating too much of something. Our leader on Saturday read a quote that said... if you want a little behind, you've got to leave a little behind. Looking back at pictures today of just 6 years ago, and a little behind, I'm looking forward to a healthy lifestyle.

I might even bring spinach on Thursday so that it will help me stay on track (I REALLY! love spinach!)

So this week it was -2 for an overall weightloss of 12.2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment