Weight Loss!!

Friday, November 20, 2009

New York

I have no idea if really anyone reads this blog... but it's really about me and my journey with my heart and my butt, hopefully my hearts gets bigger with love and my butt gets smaller. But hopefully my journey somehow inspires others to be real and to overcome their pain with the only One who can heal us, Christ.

Been thinking about my goals... why don't I have a reward when I hit goal? You'd think that I'd be excited to reward myself with whatever I want (non-food related). It’s not that easy, sometimes I just think I don’t even know what I like to do other than youth, eat, cook, or scrapbook. What a bore!

But I was listening to Billy Joel’s New York State of Mind and you know what I decided? I want to go to New York. I want to be able to shop and buy cute clothes, I want a snazzy coat to tool around in New York in with cute boots and cute jeans and sight see and just enjoy the sites with… Phyllis. How fun will that be? I’ve always wanted to go there, and I love experiencing things with Phyllis and so that’s my 70 lb goal!!

It might take a year or more, but a journey begins with a single step.

No comments:

Post a Comment