Weight Loss!!

Monday, November 16, 2009

It's Monday EVERYBODY!!

I made this mushroom barley stuffing yesterday! Very good! I could have made half the amount, but what was I thinking… it said serves 8, at one cup each, that makes 8 cups… duh!!

I am having it today for lunch, with sauted spinach, and 3 oz of grilled chicken breast! YUM!! I feel so good when I eat well, sleep better, more energy, and good pooping! Lol!

It’s a new week, keeping my eyes focused on God for whatever comes at me this week.

Got the menu kind of planned out this week, making stuffed peppers tonight for the crockpot, going to use barley in place of rice (it really is SO good and so good for you!!). Gonna add some black beans with my turkey meat and some portabella mushrooms, and use Rotel tomatoes & tomato sauce instead of tomato soup. Trying some new things, I am so thankful that Phyllis is open to eating whatever I put in front of her… just thought of something… what if I stuffed the green peppers with the leftover stuffing and just added a little ground turkey and black beans? Mmmmm…. No that’s what I’m talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment