Weight Loss!!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Choices

Going out… again with the preparation!

I am going out to dinner tonight, probably to Max and Erma’s. I thought I was doing “OK” by choosing a salad at Chili’s only to find out it was about 18 points! Yikes. I get quite a bit of points, however, I can’t waste them. I allow myself a little leeway on the weekends, but really not that much, I am just starting, and I really want to make good choices and make them stick! If I start slacking early, I won’t have good long-term results.

This is so much about long term solutions to long term issues.

I went to the Max and Erma’s website, checked out Dotti’s weightloss zone and decided on one of two things, and I’ll decide when I get there, and I won’t even open the menu. It’s either the Hula Salad or Black Bean Burger with a baby greens side salad. That’s my choices.

I will be honest, I would love for 2.8 this week! That would make it ten pounds in two weeks, a very good start. But I don’t know if that’s all that realistic, but I’m hopeful and if it’s 1 pound, that’s good too!

Packed my lunch today, ate a good breakfast, snacks ready for chomping! First 32 oz water down! 128 to go!

STRIVE FOR YOUR BEST TODAY! And don’t stop striving!!

HAPPY MONDAY!!

Today's scripture in my journal:

Matthew 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. (NIV)

Matthew 7:7 “Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment