Weight Loss!!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

YEAH!!!

Today I lost another 1.6, making my total weight lost -15.2!! can I get whoo hooo!!!

I was thankful I made good choices yesterday (not saying I was good - because that means that I could be bad)!! I am thankful, this is great motivation for the holidays... wouldn't it be something if I could be down another 3 or 4 by my birthday.

I'd like to buy a size smaller pants so that when I go back to work, I can be like "hheeeyyyy" lol.

I've also realized that holiday craziness is making me crazy but there is no time for snacking at night!! I've got a bunch of Christmas shopping done, even bought myself a few things... you want to know something crazy? I wouldn't buy that much clothes at my old weight, but I've been buying things now and I'm still pretty much the same size, but my old stuff is all stretched out so I don't look good, and I want to look and feel good. Yesterday I wore a shirt I haven't worn in 2 years (wore it at my dad & stepmom's wedding). I felt kind of sassy in it... all sparklie!

anyway, that's it for now!! going to get some stuff done around here!!!

PRAISE GOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment