Weight Loss!!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

staying on track

It’s been a tough week, and it’s only Tuesday, I’m not struggling with eating well, I’m struggling with doing what I’m supposed to do… eat regularly (every 2 – 2 ½ hours), drink my water (160oz).

I think a lot of it is that I’m tired. I had a busy weekend taking care of everyone else’s needs and wants and forgot about me. Let’s just call a spade a spade, Ok?

It’s not that I’ve done horribly, I am following program, just got to follow it a little better. Keep things going, so tonight, I WILL take the time for me. I will stop at the fruit market and get what I need and meet the needs to my family (Phyllis) so that we will be healthy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure for myself, not taking care of me is at least part of the root of my weight issues. Let's hold each other accountable to make sure we take at least a few minutes each day to do something just for ourselves that nourishes in ways other than with food.

    I'm going to take 30 minutes to read a new book I've been wanting to start. I think the world can do without me that long! lol

    ReplyDelete