Weight Loss!!

Friday, December 4, 2009

tired...

I am making food for a wonderful Pastor who is moving... I was going to make sloppy joes, but I decided on spaghetti (mostacolli) and rolls, fruit tray (it was half off at Kroger), and some veggies.

Getting that together tonight and I want to make these new recipes I got for muffins, I don't even eat muffins, except for that really bad for you one at Panera, cranberry orange... but these will be good for the Dorbands, Phyllis, and others!!

The last French toast casserole is coming out of the oven in 10 minutes, then it's off to drop off food at Night of Desperation at First Pres in Trenton. I made them some good stuff, oranges, veggies, and still chips and pretzels... Made Phyllis a little care package of rice cakes, pineapple, cantelope, ritz bitz with PB, and grapes!

So that's it... tired but happy!!

1 comment:

  1. p.s. I added a link to your blog at my weight loss blog. Hope that's ok.

    ReplyDelete