Weight Loss!!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Not gonna let it beat me!

I weighed in today... +1.6 so that means my over all is STILL -14.2

Lets see...

Yesterday...
I went to lunch with Sarah Gunter, ate at Ruby Tuesdays... made bad choices.
Didn't drink all my water
Didn't take my vitamins
Had tons of bad choice foods at our Ninth Grade Girls Christmas Party
Didn't drink all my Stay Calm with magnesium

But today... even though it's a holiday, it's still a new day.

I made good choices at breakfast, drank water, changed what we are having for breakfast tomorrow... was going to be eggs and bacon, biscuits and gravy, now it's fruit (cantelope, grapes, blackberries, pineapple, bananas, frozen blueberries, apples), eggs with ham & veggie (onion, spinach, mushroom, green pepper) casserole, all of which we LOVE!!

I will not fail, I will succeed. With God, all things are possible!!

There is no need to beat myself up, in the last week, that is a lesson I am learning, don't beat yourself up because of the mistakes you've made, learn from them (wisdom!!) the world does enough of that beating me up, I'm not skinny enough, pretty enough, smart enough... but in Christ, He is enough and because He is in me, and I am in Him, I am enough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment