Weight Loss!!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

YAY! for good food choices!

2.2 lbs this week!

Since Dec 29 I've lost 4.6, I feel like it's going slow, but at least in the right direction :)  Weightloss is one of the few things in life that is a positive when it's a negative :)

Yesterday my world was a little crazy. The car place called, totaling our Corolla, my computer was running super slow so the thing that should have take me 1/2 hour, I spent close to 2 hours on and its still not done, tons of choices, everyday stress.  And just the thought in general that I am going to disappoint someone... ugh:/

I needed a minute. A minute of peace.  So after work, I went to Roma's.  Soup and Salad.  That's it, not gnocchi, no pasta, no dessert.  It was so good. It's hard when you stress eat to make good choices, to change your 'I want' to 'I need'.  I want carbs and sauce to I need veggies and protein, but like all good choices in life, I am not sorry I made that one.

So there you have it this week's results.  Also think I am going to start drinking apple cider vinegar!  click the link and read!  Good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment