Weight Loss!!

Monday, January 16, 2012

On the right track

People give me a weird look when I tell them 'no bread/no dairy'.  So much so that it makes me doubt that I am making the right decision.  It's not easy, I LOVE dairy! LOVE IT!!  Thank God I love lebanese salad with chicken (Fattousch without chips)! Because it seems that it is a once a day staple in my life!  Need to learn to make the dressing myself!!

Yesterday we had Phyllis's party!  The menu: Lasagna and bread, salad, veggies and dip, hummus, and we had fruit!

I will tell you that after I ate the Lasagna, my stomach HURT!  and I gained a pound!

And so, I know I am on the right track for MY BODY!  I don't know about your body, but I know mine.  And it is telling me, no bread (wheat), no dairy.

So this morning's breakfast?
Eggs with broccoli & green pepper & a side of tomatoes! and iced tea of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment