Weight Loss!!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Water!!

I lost 7.2 pounds this week, and I hope i never find it EVER again!

The leader today told us that if you drink the daily amount of water (8 - 8oz glasses) you reduce your risk of Breast Cancer by 72%!!!!! Can you believe that?

My goal for water is 160 oz (I almost always exceed it!)... that does not include any other beverage I drink... and I drink 32oz of iced tea first thing in the morning! I can see my little fat cells riding out my pee screaming 'weeeee' as they leave and flushed down the toilet!

Read more about the benefits of drinking water...

Here

and here

I think i should get exercise points for getting up and going to the bathroom...

I believe that water is the only drink for a wise man. ~Henry David Thoreau

Today's Scripture in my journal:

...fix your thoughts on what is true and honorable and right... Phil 4:8 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment