Weight Loss!!

Monday, October 26, 2009

It's a journey

I've made so many bad choices in my eating that they have become habits.

today was my first day in my regular routine that I had to follow the new plan. It was hard. When you feel restricted, you're afraid you'll go over your points, and it stinks! I was hungry most of the day and I had a headache because I didn't drink my iced tea in the morning.

Hungry and a headache. What a horrible combination.

I have to continue to remind myself... eat to live not live to eat.

I hate that I weigh so much
I hate that I can't move around like I did
I hate the way my clothes fit
I hate the way I look

It's a journey. A journey begins with a single step.

Here I go...

Dieting is not a piece of cake ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment