Weight Loss!!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Qdoba

I love Qdoba... fresh ingredients, so yummy!

So now I plan everything I eat. Oui! How boring! I like the smakin' my lips together I think I feel like _____ for breakfast/lunch/dinner.

No wonder I'm fat.

So I decided that I had a coupon for Qdoba. SO GOOD and I'd use it. Until I did the nutritional info on it. They have an interactive guide so you can pick what you want to eat, how many calories, etc. OH MY WORD!!!

Can't eat it unless I know I'll be exercising!

It's really no wonder I'm fat. I thought I was doing well when I ate that, I knew it was a lot but it was filling and fresh... and I always ate it naked.

NAKED??? Just so you know... From their website:
First of all, you could go Naked. Our Naked Burritos® and Naked Taco Salads™ contain all of the delicious ingredients in our burritos and taco salads — just without the tortilla or tortilla bowl. By simply ordering a Naked meal, you've cut 330 calories and 54 grams of carbs.

So now Qdoba yet... or I'll eat it on a Saturday... AFTER I weigh in.

Brain cells come, and brain cells go, but fat cells live FOREVER!! ~Unknown

Today...
breakfast
1 egg + 2 egg whites
pat of butter
2 pieces of rye toast
1 slice low fat provolone cheese
celery with babybel cheese (snack)
Lunch
half ham sandwich
2 oz ham
1 piece rye bread
1 slice low fat provolone cheese
lettuce
mustard (oh mayo... how I love you!)
salad
lettuce
tomato
chic peas
beats
homemade balsamic salad dressing
string cheese & tomato (snack)
Popcorn (snack if I want)
Dinner?? not sure yet probably a veggie with feta omelet because I have the points!

And... I'm not going to write out my food to you everyday, if you want to hold me accountable, I can show you my book :)

Oh... and I love Qdoba... Oh Qdoba... Mi Amor!

No comments:

Post a Comment