Weight Loss!!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Zumba & the gym...

I went to Zumba today.  I seriously forgot how much I love love love it.  Can't wait to go back next week!  I actually am considering going back to Anytime Fitness in Flat Rock because it's such a great gym, need to weigh out (get it) the distance!

Ran 4.63 miles yesterday, thought I was running 4 so that extra was great!  I already have next Sunday's 6-something run plotted out.  To say I can't wait would be lying, but I'm looking forward to completing it.

My friend Susie, well, she was a trainer last year, she is always posting great stuff, she posted this the other day:


What do I fear?
I fear stagnation and lack of progress.
I fear never reaching my potential and being average.
I fear being forgotten…The past…Yesterday’s news.
I fear giving up and being passed by, going softly into that good night.
I fear settling, giving in to the “that’s just the way it is” mindset.
I fear not feeling these fears anymore and just floating along.
These fears feed me, they nourish my drive.
I love my fear
Sean Nelson

I super loved this, so now it's on my cupboard at home.  Trying to stay motivated, thankful, I found the release I was looking for!

Yes, I do realize I'm fat and the shape I am is a circle, so I'm working on it!

Be inspired!  Be inspiring!





No comments:

Post a Comment