Weight Loss!!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Back to the Drawing Board

You know that I have 4 or 5 (or 10) WW books at home that never make it past week 13.  Well, now I have one that is at week 14.  And did you know that you get a silly award at 16 weeks.  I know!  Makes me just want to get that award.

I've had a rough couple weeks.  Last night though, I made it back (I skipped last week).  To be honest, I was +.8 but I think it may have been worse had I not been running/on my bike the last couple weeks.

I am taking my bike to Traverse City, my goal will be to enjoy some quiet time on the porch in the morning AFTER I ride for a couple miles along the water :)  I also plan on running while I am up there (maybe in the evenings, then I can enjoy some quiet time on the porch AFTER I run).  I also plan on enjoying marshmallows too!

If I bite it, I'll write it, if I nibble it, I'll scribble it, if I drink it, I'll ink it.

You're only a failure if you quit trying!

Won't it be amazing if I come BACK from vacation a LOSER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment