Weight Loss!!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fat Club

I joined the fat club at work.  I was the first girl.  You put in $100 and in 12 weeks (or something) you need to lose 10 pounds. It’s totally doable in a safe way and it’s good motivation.  If you lose the 10 pounds, you get your money back, and anyone who doesn’t, their money goes into the pool and divided amongst anyone who does.

Soooo…. By the standards of every scale I weigh on, I’m there, EXCEPT the scale at work.  I seriously think it’s broken! I weigh in today, so I don’t know what the WW scale will same (I’m hoping for -2.2) and I’m going to be close by the changes in my scales.

I am trying not to think about it, I weigh in June 30, it is what it is.  I know that I’ve done a good job in making choices of what to eat and what not to eat.  I’ve counted my points, even yesterday, I was hungry, I didn’t have any points left for the day (I had 36 points left from my extra) but since today is weigh in day, I chose strawberries instead of anything else.

Of course we want to win.  But thankfully, this battle, it’s already won by the Lord, I just need to stay in His path, He will take care of it all.


James 4:1 What causes fights and quarrels among you? Don’t they come from your desires that battle within you?


P.S I bought a pair of Capri's about 6 weeks ago... they were kind of tight... yesterday I got them off, without struggle and i didn't have to unbutton or unzip them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment