Weight Loss!!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

If I could just tell you...

That getting up super early makes the kind of difference in your life that you'll never believe.

If you think I don't understand 'I already get up early enough' you're dead wrong.  It is NOT easy for me to get up at 4:30, it means that I must commit to getting to be NO later than 10, but my goal is 9:30.

It makes this amazing difference in my life, it gives me more energy, it gives me a better outlook, and it means that I do not stress over when (or how) I will get my workout in.  Yes, it is only 1/2 per day, but I can tell you, most people I know don't even workout a 1/2 hour a week, and I USED to be one of those people. 

It really does help me to focus more on what God sees in me, because my mind is clear.

It is difficult but you are worth it! (and so am I!)

No comments:

Post a Comment