Weight Loss!!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Getting back on track

I don't know what happened to me in 2010 but I did ok that first week, it was our birthday weeks, the week of 4-9 I was up a little but not worried because overall I was down for the holidays... then the week of the retreat happened, I was stressed and tired and honestly just tried to do ok, i didn't weigh in because we were gone.

The weekend of the retreat I did HORRIBLE, OMW! Seriously, there were points when I thought 'why am i eating this?' and took another bite! OMW!!!

So then I'll get back on track Monday, I took a couple of my kids out to eat to Mexican... Yeah, ok, I ate so much I was FULL to the max only to stop at coldstone later and get a 'like it' WTH???

So it's Tuesday... and I am really back on track!

For breakfast I made my own breakfast sandwich...
egg +egg white (2)
morning star sausage patty (2)
spinach (0)
veggie cheese (1)
Arnold bread (1)

for snack celery and that powder peanut butter (1)

Lunch
Bean salad (which BTW is my FAVE!) (5)

afternoon snack
cherry tomatoes & string cheese (1)

I still have 16 left for dinner, which I love having a good dinner so as not to go to bed hungry or have a little left over for a popcorn snack :)

So there you have it, just like everyday with Jesus is a daily (sometimes minute) surrender so is handing over my old eating habits!

Today is a new day, and I only have one option... and that is to succeed!!!

1 comment:

  1. You always get to start over so good for you for doing that. You only fail if you give up.

    ReplyDelete