Weight Loss!!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

slowly but surely

I don't know how I managed to get out of Cedar Point without eating cheese fries, although I did have Qdoba so that probably saved me!

I did have about 3 bites of dippin' dots only to give them away. I really wanted them, waited til the end of the day and then thought "these aren't even that good" and along comes Adam to my rescue and eats them!

I'm down around 4 pounds, pretty good for about 7 or 8 days not sure because i don't have a calendar in front of me, and I was able to pass on Coldstone two days in a row when I could hear it calling my name. Funny because I don't even feel like ice cream is my biggest deal to get over, but lately it has been.

There's spinach, chicken, & veggies for lunch all week!

Gotta stay focused!!

No comments:

Post a Comment