Weight Loss!!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Getting back on track

so I started this journey in October 2009, I've been up and down, and for about a month, probably more up than down.  It's been difficult because my schedule is not really permitting me to make it to my WW meetings on Saturdays, but that's really just an excuse.  I've changed my weigh in days to Fridays to be accountable because I need that. 

I've also been back to "Dr. Voodoo" who is a chiropractor and he also sells nutritional supplements, I actually feel better than I have in probably a year. Eating back the way I should, naturally, as 'The Jillian' (that's what I call Jillian Michaels) says "if it doesn't have a momma or come out of the ground you shouldn't eat it"

I'm really feeling well, funny swallowing all those supplements again.  My mood is better, I have more energy, sleeping better. 

Dr. Gill (aka Dr. Voodoo) said the other day "eat right and the pounds will melt off of you" and so that was all the re-motivation I needed. 

So hear I go... again...

No comments:

Post a Comment